Solve Sleeping Problems Naturally – Solution and Causes: Scientists say that with some improvement in sleep habits, people can change their ‘body clock’ and improve their health.
Researchers in the UK and Australia conducted a study on people who stay active at night without sleeping.
According to him, if you always sleep at the same time, if you do not eat caffeine and if you get enough sun in the morning, sleep problems can be solved.
Even if it sounds normal, they believe that imitating this style can have a significant effect.
Every human body has a ‘biological clock’. It is compatible with sunrise and sunset. So we tend to sleep at night when there is no light.
But some people’s clocks run slower than others.
Some people get up early in the morning and find it difficult to stay awake at night.
But in people who are active at night, the process is reversed. Their problem is that they have to wake up in the morning with the help of alarm before their body is ready.
People who stay up all night might have some health problems.
Scientists studied 21 people who had a severe nightmare. On average, they slept only at 2:30 in the morning and did not get up until 10:00 in the morning.
Also Read: Importance of Teej Festival in Nepal – Haritalika Teej
Welcome to Vision News Point,
They were instructed as follows
- Get up 2-3 hours earlier than before and go out in the morning with enough light.
- Eat breakfast as soon as possible.
- Exercise only in the morning.
- Always eat lunch at the same time and do not eat anything after seven o’clock at night.
- Don’t drink caffeinated beverages after 3 p.m.
- Don’t sleep after 4 pm, even if only for a short time.
- Sleep 2-3 hours earlier than before and do not allow too much light in the sleeping area at night.
- Go to bed at the same time every day and get up at the same time.
What Others Says
An analysis by the University of Birmingham, the University of Surrey and Monash University showed a two-hour improvement in the biological clock of a person who followed the directive three weeks later.
The study, published in the journal Sleep Medicine, found that those people slept the same number of hours.
Debra Skinny, who teaches at the University of Surrey, says, “Creating a simple diary has helped even those who can’t sleep at night to adjust their body clock and improve their overall physical and mental health.”
“Lack of sleep and mismatch of body clock disrupt many bodily processes and increase the risk of heart disease, cancer and diabetes.”
The body responds in a special way to light. Therefore the body should show more light during the day and less light at night.
Even when there is no uniformity in sleeping and waking, the body’s biological clock is disturbed.
Although the method used in this study may seem like a simple suggestion, following it will help to discipline the body’s clock.
Researchers did not know the effect on those who fell asleep late.
University of Birmingham. According to DR. Andrew Bagshow, anyone can do these simple things and change them.
What to drink to sleep faster?
- Warm milk
- Almond Milk
- Malted Milk
- Valerian Tea
- Decaffeinated Green Tea
- Chamomile Tea
- Herbal Tea with Lemon Balm
- Pure Coconut Water
How can you fall asleep in 1 minute?
- Relax your entire face, including the muscles inside your mouth.
- Drop your shoulders to release the tension and let your hands drop to the side of your body.
- Exhale, relaxing your chest.
- Relax your legs, thighs, and calves.
- Clear your mind for 1 minute by imagining a relaxing scene.
Also Read: Why does the sun look so red at times
Also Read: Are you planning to visit Nepal? – (Visit Nepal) 2022