Peoples Power Limited IPO Result Date, 2079 | Nepal Share Market | 2022: Peoples Power Limited was incorporated on January 26, 2017. It is promoted by individual promoters for the setting up of a 4.96MW run-of-river Upper Puwa-II hydropower project. The project is being constructed under “BOOT” (Build, Own, Operate and transfer) model and is located in Sakhejung and Maipokhari VDC of Illam district of Nepal. (src)
Welcome to Vision News Point,
|Peoples Power Limited IPO Result 2079||In 2nd or 3rd week after the ipo issue closing date|
IPO Result Check Process
You can check result of the Peoples Power Limited IPO Result from the legit website after the end result is published. Accomply with these steps to test the Peoples Power Limited IPO Result online. Peoples Power Limited IPO Result check result online.
- Click on the above button to visit the official website
- Select Peoples Power Limited from the select company drop-down input field.
- Enter your demat number in the 16-Digit BOID input field.
- Click on the “Check Result Now” Button.
Click above to check the result of Peoples Power Limited IPO Result.
About Peoples Power Limited IPO
|Name Of the Company||Peoples Power Limited|
|IPO Issue Date||2022-08-16|
|IPO Close Date||2022-08-21|
|Number of Total IPO||22,94,682 Units|
|Issue Manager/ Sales Manager||PRABHU CAPITAL LIMITED.|
|Share Type||Ordinary Shares|
To make best use of water resources for energy production ensuring economic growth of nation and bring prosperity to the society and stakeholders.
- To study, develop, promote and operate hydropower projects in Nepal for sustainable economic development of nation and ensure long term return to stakeholders.
- To invest in attractive hydro power projects with maximum public participation and maximize benefit of the investors.
- To perceive corporate social responsibility and contribute for better social development.
- To create a good working environment and nurture a culture to learn, grow and put best effort by our employees for the growth of the company and provide with long term career prospects to the employees.
IPO Details of Peoples Power Limited
People’s Power Limited (PEPL) is issuing 24,67,400 unit shares of Rs 100 face value from today i.e. 31st Shrawan, 2079. The company intends to collect Rs 24.67 crore from this IPO. The early closing date of this issue is on 5th Bhadra and if the issue is not fully subscribed then it can be extended up to Bhadra 14, 2079.
Out of the total 24,67,400 units; 2% of the total offered shares i.e. 49,348 units have been set aside for the employees of the company and 5% of the total offered shares i.e. 123,370 units have been set aside for the mutual funds. The remaining 22,94,682 units are for the general public. The paid-up capital of the company will reach to Rs. 63.26 Crores after the IPO issuance. The total promoter and public shareholding ratio of the company will be 51: 49 after the IPO issuance.
Prabhu Capital has been appointed as the issue manager for the IPO issuance. Applications can be placed for a minimum of 10 units and a maximum of 50,000 units.